When do you ususally Play Video Games?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
ShadowofBob
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ShadowofBob »

Unfortunately it is often when I should be doing other things....like homework.
Link2k4
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by Link2k4 »

When I get angry or have free time.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

even when i dont stop from buying games i spend playing like 5 hrs everyweek ...... i waste more my time in the internet.......................
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

when I'm not in class or when I'm not drinking.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Link2k4
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by Link2k4 »

Yonke wrote:even when i dont stop from buying games i spend playing like 5 hrs everyweek ...... i waste more my time in the internet.......................
I know the internet is addictive, you try to pull yourself away but internet is like "NO! you're staying put!" the net is evil :evil: ........but in a good way :wink:
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

I play when I get home from work, around midnight. Other than that, most of my playing happens on Saturday afternoon, before I go out for the evening.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Whenever I feel like it. Gosh!
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

^
lol
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

Link2k4 wrote:
Yonke wrote:even when i dont stop from buying games i spend playing like 5 hrs everyweek ...... i waste more my time in the internet.......................
I know the internet is addictive, you try to pull yourself away but internet is like "NO! you're staying put!" the net is evil :evil: ........but in a good way :wink:
Its like in the matrix movie...........youre looking for something but dont know what................................
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

Lol! I find It a bit easier for me to get off the internet When i'm using my personal computer although it is hard when I am using another computer in moy house. The reason? Its not becasue I have a 56k connection and all the other computers have broadband (all my comps have broadband). It's because of my chair. It hurts my rear becasue there is barely any padding and most of it is scrunched down from use :( anyways, I still can't get off the internet unless I need food or a drink or something. :mrgreen: (Is Micrsoft putting Nicotene in the internet and addicting users sot hat the ISP's get more money? who knows? :P :mrgreen: )
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

whenever i have nothing better to do, which is pretty often.
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

All the time. Sometimes I have times when I don't play them at all; it's either this or eBay scheming.

I'd have to say I play at least 20 hours a week. Not really Dreamcast though.

Games get pretty old, but I don't anything else to do, so what the hell. The thing is, I suck absolute nuts at a lot of games--it seems the more I play a game, the more I suck massive nuts at it. :P :lol: *Sad look at Halo 2*
Very sexy hero, omg
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

Lol, I'm really good at Halo 2. But I've been playing Counter Strike since the beginning of December 2004 and I still suck at it, sometimes I get what i like to call "Skill Spikes" when I PWN Everyone, Like today for example (this really happened today):
All my teammates were dead excpet for me and i was low on ammo (buying ammo for me is bad luck) I went through the vents (I was Counter Terrorist) In cs_assault and I killed 1 person and started shooting at someone else, who I had caught off-gaurd and hid behind a wall, I switched to my pistol and whipped that guys ass, then I killed 3 more people with 36 health to spare. And thats how I won a round for my team (I was in first place for my team with 5 kills and eveeryone else had 0 becasue they were playing really badly) :D sorry for the lengthy story, I just felt like sharing it with someone :mrgreen:
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

I absolutely cannot play Counterstrike. I spend more time sitting around waiting for the next game than I do actually playing. :(
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

Play In a deathmatch server, you respawn automatically, If your interested I can give you thi IP to one. :D
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

I have to force myself to commit to finishing any video game. Hell, I just beat OoT for the first time in 5 years, and it took me almost 2 months of playing it on and off. I've been playing Majoras Mask (all through the gamecube, honestly like it better than the n64 versions) for 2 weeks or so and I think I might actually play it all the way through. Damn. :o

I browse dc emu from work lots as well.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

Skater_dusto wrote:I have to force myself to commit to finishing any video game.
same here , i use back in the old days to play rpgs , but know i dont even to start playing it because i know im not gonna finish the game......or i stop playing for a month or more and i forget what to do next..........................

rigth know im commited to finish legend of zelda a link to the past in my ds (2 dungeons left to finish it.........want to finish before i get the minish cap)