Hasney
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Location: Anywhere but Wales GALLONS OF souLLys JIZZ IN MY MOUTH: 5
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hansey

Post by Hasney »

Honestly hope you choke to death when someone rips your eyeballs out and forces them up your nostrils while your nuts are in a vice.

Fuck this place. This is someone who I would be happy pissing on their grave with the shot he pulls, but |darc| must think he's dreamy or something. You, your clear asbergers and |darc| deserve each other.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

I do often wonder why darc has such a boner for xylene.
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DanteJay »

Hasney wrote:Honestly hope you choke to death when someone rips your eyeballs out and forces them up your nostrils while your nuts are in a vice.
He misspelled your name, and yeah that's annoying. But don't you think you're being a little extreme?
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

DanteJay wrote:
Hasney wrote:Honestly hope you choke to death when someone rips your eyeballs out and forces them up your nostrils while your nuts are in a vice.
He misspelled your name, and yeah that's annoying. But don't you think you're being a little extreme?
No, he isn't. The guy is a total troll, who has been banned numerous times. He most recently left the scene when he faked his own death.
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DanteJay »

BoneyCork wrote:The guy is a total troll, who has been banned numerous times. He most recently left the scene when he faked his own death.
When you read that back, it's almost hard not to laugh.

In any event, I was only kidden around. I always seem to find myself slowly creeping my way into playing the role of devil's advocate.
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

BoneyCork wrote:I do often wonder why darc has such a boner for xylene.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

For the tenth time, I did not fake my death. Zerotype made up the whole damn thing and |darc| corroborated the story. If you have anyone to be all butt hurt with, it's those two.

Boney, what the fuck do you do around here other than post stupid comments? This place is fucking dead. It's been dead. Always going to be dead. You all have your panties in a twist over posts on a forum for a console that's been dead for 10 years that gets 6 posts a week.

You should all be happy someone is at least trying to make an effort to post something, even if it's mocking the post before it.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Also, just to be sure the point got across. Do you realize how pathetic it is you all get completely bent out of shape over some bullshit ON A VIDEO GAME FORUM? It's hysterical to watch. I bet this ruined your fucking day.

Grow the fuck up. Seriously.
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DanteJay »

If I may...
bizzle wrote:For the tenth time, I did not fake my death. Zerotype made up the whole damn thing and |darc| corroborated the story.
Where were you for a good number of months right after this whole thing was made up?

bizzle wrote:Boney, what the fuck do you do around here other than post stupid comments?
This is Null. This is the place for stupid comments. Boney's comments in all the other treads are for the most part completely on topic legitimate comments.

bizzle wrote:This place is fucking dead. It's been dead. Always going to be dead. You all have your panties in a twist over posts on a forum for a console that's been dead for 10 years that gets 6 posts a week.

You should all be happy someone is at least trying to make an effort to post something, even if it's mocking the post before it.
Just because it doesn't have nearly as many users as it used to at one time, doesn't mean we can act any way we want. I mean, in theory you could, but then you'll probably end up being treated by other forums members in the same respect you're being treated right now.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

DanteJay wrote:If I may...
bizzle wrote:For the tenth time, I did not fake my death. Zerotype made up the whole damn thing and |darc| corroborated the story.
Where were you for a good number of months right after this whole thing was made up?
Where was I? I was not on the forum. Not for any reason other than the fact that this place is a ghost town. I even connected to IRC a few times because my client was set up to automatically connect to the server #dcemulation is on, among other places. I come around every once in a while, troll for a bit, stop coming around again for a bit. There is no reason to check this forum every day. You can check once a month and see maybe 3 posts that are worth replying to. After not being around for a while I forgot my password and had |darc| change my email address in my profile to an email I still had access to where I reset my password. I didn't even change it from the randomly generated one yet because I barely come around.

I happened to login yesterday and saw I was banned. I mentioned this to |darc| who then unbanned me without me even asking.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

ITT: we mock people on this forum for posting here, by questing for a ban lift, resetting passwords and email addresses, and then posting on this forum.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:ITT: we mock people on this forum for posting here, by questing for a ban lift, resetting passwords and email addresses, and then posting on this forum.
Yes. I am aware of what I said. It's all for the fun of trolling. You should try it some time.. but I never said I mock people for posting here. I mock for the lulz.

Jeeba, don't act all high and mighty. Take a look at some of your posts.

I am done trolling for this round. See ya all in a few months.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I have never trolled.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

bizzle wrote:Boney, what the fuck do you do around here other than post stupid comments?

I contribute to Off Topic and Gaming quite regularly.
This place is fucking dead. It's been dead. Always going to be dead.
Then fuck off. This is everybody's point
- You can't spend more than week here without pointing out how shit it is.
- You can't spend more than a month away without crawling back.
Why? Is it just the satisfaction you get from watching us get all pissed off with you?

You supposedly don't like it here. We certainly don't like you here.
Surely you never coming back is a happy ending for everyone?
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

I've only sucked a cock once in my life, but it was definitely an experience to remember.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace