Be careful where you tread in here...
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Exciting news

Post by not just souLLy now »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Today, Elon Musk announced that he has acquired DCEmulation.com, for an undisclosed sum. DCEmulation.com has been providing gamers with the best in Dreamcast emulation news for over two decades, and Musk's purchase promises to bring the site to a whole new level.

Musk is no stranger to the gaming world, having invested in multiple gaming-related projects in the past. With his purchase of DCEmulation.com, he hopes to create an even bigger and better gaming experience for its users. Musk has promised to invest heavily in the forum, introducing two new themes, and a contact form to directly contact Rand.

"I'm excited to be a part of this project," said Musk. "DCEmulation.com is a great platform for Dreamcast fans around the world, and I'm looking forward to helping it reach its full potential."

With Musk's investment, DCEmulation.com is now poised to become one of the websites in the world. It will continue to provide gamers with the best in Dreamcast emulation, while also introducing new and exciting features.
Thomas
Thomas
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Exciting news

Post by Thomas »

It certainly is one of the websites in the world already. I demands a 1% kickback for my almost 20 years involved in the Dreamcast emulation community.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Excellent news. Here are some suggestions for Mr. Musk:

1. Unban that Bryant Cheatah 007 guy. He was misunderstood and his guessing how many things are in a jar game was a ahead of its time

2. Bring back DCEmulation Plus to help monetize the site. It's my concept but I'll let Mr. Musk have it as his smile makes my scrotum contract like a microwaved prune.
https://dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... s#p1033181

3. All moderators must have an OnlyFans with a link to it on their profile page

4. This site isn't woke enough. There's a safespace for people to discuss Beats of Rage development, but nowhere for young gay black trans people to discuss DiscJuggler?

5. Prioritise DreamSNES development over your stupid SpaceX thingy.

I'm sure you'll agree these are all excellent farm fresh wagyu A5 ideas and look forward to seeing you putting them into practice. Also, Mr. Musk my PMs are always open if you want to share feet pics or something. xxx
These users thanked the author Specially Cork for the post:
|darc|
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

Dear Elon,

You said you were giving away 1000 free ETH on Twitter. I gave you all of my documentation and passwords to fulfill the requirements. Where is my free ETH?

Welcome aboard, sir.