Bleem Estate Sale!!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Kwik-E-Mart
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kwik-E-Mart »

besides the Bleempods all of his other auctions are import psx games
Captain Skyhawk
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Captain Skyhawk »

Yeah, it is started! I do hope I can win, but If I don't I hope some of us die hard Dreamcast fans wins.

EDIT: :( "Will ship to United States only"...
Moe the Bartender
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Moe the Bartender »

who ever gets the bleempod should post its schematics (i know i probally spelled it wrong), this way if the one psx emu ever geets at a playable condition we can have a controller adaptor
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

I put a bid on one but some muppet has decided to be greedy and bid on all 4 of them.
Kwik-E-Mart
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Kwik-E-Mart »

kron it says US only
dont you live in the UK?
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

What a ripoff on shipping. $8 for the PROTOTYPE BLEEMPOD PSX/DC ADAPTER. And they force you to pay for shipping insurance for $100 even if it don't go for $100 dollars. From my mailing experience shipping insurance is the biggest waste of money UNLESS your shipping something fragile. I mean I have seen people pay 1.30 for insurance on a $10 item that is virtually imune to damage. Most of the time if they lose it you still have to fight with them to get the money, if you ever do get it. You have to be able to prove it was there fault it was lost.

Thats the only thing special I see. So why did they get so many imports to test bleem with??

EDIT:

I put a bid on a bleempod but it show up from $5 to $16. Bleh Im not giving over $20 after shipping for it.
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

Kwik-E-Mart wrote:kron it says US only
dont you live in the UK?
Thankfully I know a few people in the US who help me out with situations like this.
Schnapple.com
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Schnapple.com »

I put in the first $1 bid on one of the Bleempods (never expecting to win) and then saw the deal breaker for me - no PSX memory card support. See, that's the one thing I want - I couldn't care less about the controller.

Still, I hope David fetches a ton for these things - hell, the rest of his import games are gonna get ignored in this wave because of the Bleempods.

But does this mean that there was sometime, somewhere, a V1 Bleempod which used a PSX memory card?

And how hard would it be to make a DC memory card that could itself accept a PSX memory card?

Man if I knew how to solder...
Captain Skyhawk
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Captain Skyhawk »

I really want those so bady for dual analog support. Does anyone know if a non US resident can bid on these items and ship it to a adres in the US?
Visit the DC Help for all the Dreamcast homebrew help you need!
Go to DC Evolution, for the best ready to burn images
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Captain Skyhawk wrote:I really want those so bady for dual analog support. Does anyone know if a non US resident can bid on these items and ship it to a adres in the US?
That's what Kron was doing.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
ShadowofBob
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob

Post by ShadowofBob »

Some @$$^%$ is bidding on all four of them at a ridiculous price. No need to be greedy. :evil:
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Please excuse me while I go cry.
It's thinking...
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

ShadowofBob wrote:Some @$$^%$ is bidding on all four of them at a ridiculous price. No need to be greedy. :evil:
Its liable to be a bogus bidder if they have little feedback. OR some rich guy who don't care to spend money.
Sweater Fish
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Sweater Fish »

Moe the Bartender wrote:who ever gets the bleempod should post its schematics (i know i probally spelled it wrong), this way if the one psx emu ever geets at a playable condition we can have a controller adaptor
I won one of them and just got it in the mail the other day. A schematic won't doo much good because there's a flash chip on board, so you'd have to have a dump of that or know what's on it somehow. I can tell you how the buttons are mapped, though.

The D-pad, face buttons, left analog stick, L1 and R1 and Start button are just what you'd expect. The L2 and R2 buttons are Z and C, respectively. The L3 and R3 buttons are Left2 and Right2 (from the Twinsticks). The right analog stick is Button 5 on the X axis and Button 6 on the Y axis (these are from the motion detector in the fishing controller). Select is D (this is from the Samba Maracas).

I know there's a couple controllers that have Z and C buttons as well as L and R triggers (like the MadCatz Dreampad) and who knows maybe some creative can come up with a way to do something with the rest of this information.

...word is bondage...