Sonic SatAM on VHS and DVD!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Tails Prower
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sonic SatAM on VHS and DVD!

Post by Tails Prower »

Thats right! Trimark is releasing the BEST of all the sonic cartoons on Feb. 26. Amazon.com is taking pre-orders as i speak, and i already ordered it. The show was great and is not to be missed (It was the one that ran on ABC back in 93 i believe), so ORDER NOW OR DIE! Oh yeah, Super Mario Brothers Super Show is also being released by Trimark on the 26.

I also ordered the Sonic The Hedgehog movie also, and its pretty good, aside from the voices, but you cant hate em. Really funny movie.
404NotFound wrote: hey mrinsulto or whatever your name is, for the last time
A DREAMCAST IS NOT A PLAYSTATION2!!!
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

:o Hold on, let me pick up my jaw...okay, I'm better now...I think. Please tell me its the Sonic episodes with the Sally and Rabbot and the others. They were called the Freedom Fighters I think, I don't know, it just been so long since I've seen any of them! If it's those episodes, I am so preordering them! :mrgreen:

As for Mario, well, I do admit to watching that show many of afternoons, and I did kinda like it back then, but it's just not as cool as Sonic...by far...way far...
la_eternal
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by la_eternal »

melancholy,
I think the version Tails P. mentioned is the one you're thinking of. Go to amazon and see if you can find any info on it that you need.

A question: Does anyone know if the Zelda episodes that aired on the friday episodes of the mario bros. show are being released? Those were good (but I think only 13 aired).
Tails Prower
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Tails Prower »

Sorry for the long response, but the Super Mario Bros Super Show DVD Contains TWO EPISODES OF THE LEGEND OF ZELDA CARTOON i believe.
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

Tails Prower wrote: Sorry for the long response, but the Super Mario Bros Super Show DVD Contains TWO EPISODES OF THE LEGEND OF ZELDA CARTOON i believe.
Yes that is correct :)
Oh the joy :D
Oh, no. NO! You can't do this to me. Don't give me a playstation. NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want a piece of crap. Take it back and burn it to heeelll!!! Die Sony Computer Entertainment with you PS (Piece of Sh?t) and your PS 2 (Piece of Sh?t?2)
Tails Prower
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Tails Prower »

I got mine in the mail March 3rd and its really good. better than i remember it,
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

I (personally) prefered the original series of the Sonic cartoons... (keeping in mind that I haven't seen them for years...)

I remember the award-winningly funny Dr "Eggman" Robotnik: "I hate that hedgehog!".

I'm not joking when I say that the episode entitled "Tails Prevails".

It involved Eggman "retiring" in true vilanous fashion...

Eggman (on a big screen talking to a crowd): I am hereby announcing my retirement...effectively imediately...

Sonic: What?

Tails: No way!

Eggman: Yes way!

(trust me... it's funny when you see it for real)

Also the epic scene near the end when Sonic's riding the winged bike... good stuff :)
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!