my music vid

This forum is where you can show off your art, such as emulator software skins, DVD and CD covers; or discuss other art-related topics.
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

my music vid

Post by Great One »

let me know if your interested in seeing it, we put in a lot of special effects using photoshop, although the track is in french the vid is still pretty easy to understand, the track was produced by my friend Diverse and lyrics etc done by me. If you want to see it ill figure a way to upload it somewhere.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

yes
It's thinking...
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NEQ ... O1ADLO1XFR

fps is not smooth cause obviously im not going to up the 800mb file
let me know what you think good or bad, the rap part is not all that great cause honestly we didnt have the time to redo it.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

The fact that you used Photoshop to make the effects for that video is quite impressive. In fact, it worked extremely well. There were some greenscreen artifacts that can be fixed and such, but I'm sure you plan on getting to that. Anyway, I only have three suggestions about making it work better.

1. The whole scene with the lightning bolt looked extremely cheezy and out of place. The bolt itself looked fake, and it really didn't fit with the rest of the video anyway. I'd dump it completely, because I honestly don't think you can integrate it realistically, and even if you did, it would still look out of place with the tone of the rest of the video.

2. The fight scene immediately after the lightning bolt scene didn't have a serious tone like the other arguement scenes before it. One of the times that the rapper pushed the other guy, I could have sworn I seen the other guy laughing. The shoves were weak, and when the rapper caught the guy's fist, it was so blatantly fake. That whole scene needs stronger emotion behind it. Stronger shoves. They didn't even appear to be mad at each other at all.

3. The sunflare at the end needs work. I can tell you tried to add a sun, because when the camera panned up, the sun moved all around as if it was a flashlight and not a sun. In fact, just ditch the solar flare.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

For starters, it was pretty good. I didn't really understand the whole thing, but I know quite a bit of french. I quited liked the chorus, it had nice flow, and If the music was a little better done, I might have been singing along.

- I was not a fan of the spotlight effect... I just didn't see the necessity of that one.
- Mel was right about

Code: Select all

- The lightning bolt (very unnecessary)
    - The lens flare (has to go)
    - The final fight scene (take some lessons with a martial artist to tighten that up!)
- That rapper needs some cool duds :)
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

thanks thanks, love the feedback, and unfortunetly this is the final project, we still got an impressive grade for it, and as for the green screen hahaha we had none, we used green curtains so this is why in some bits you can see folds while im rapping.

And the whole idea behind the lightning was the climax, we basically made that scene to metaphorically demonstrate climax, meaning i overcame my many problems.

ohh and mel, lollll we were actually laughing in that fighting scene, my friend cant keep a straight face unfortunetly, anyways again I wish i could had redone all that, but we have to move on in that class and our current project is actually a documentary about bullying (were going to make it interesting by adding in some vids from the net of kids fighting).

And if you guys dont know, that rapper is me :)
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

I wasn't sure, but I kind of thought so. You did pretty well all things considered.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Nicely done!
just wish that I knew a little bit more french....