Click Here to Earn $20

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Click Here to Earn $20

Post by AuroEdge »

I will exchange $250 plus shipping to whomever gets me a Wii. You will earn $20 or a pet rock, your pick. If anybody can seriously get one please post here so there's no confusion.
"The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is
that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too." -Oscar Levant
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

This method really works. I just purchased a 1989 Lincoln Town Car with CASH!
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

$250?
Wiis are still selling on ebay for over $300...
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

I don't understand...your friendly neighborhood GameStop would be happy to sell you one! ;)
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

DaMadFiddler wrote:I don't understand...your friendly neighborhood GameStop would be happy to sell you one! ;)
For the low low price of $549.92!
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Calavera wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:I don't understand...your friendly neighborhood GameStop would be happy to sell you one! ;)
Yup. Complete with Cooking Mama and the oh-so-fair $40 Nintendo-branded 1GB SD card :P
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

DaMadFiddler wrote:
Calavera wrote:
Yup. Complete with Cooking Mama and the oh-so-fair $40 Nintendo-branded 1GB SD card :P
What's sad is that that's almost exactly what I have for my Wii (with the exception of Cooking Mama and the 1GB SD card). The three other games that come with that bundle are the only 3 games I have for my Wii.
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

GameStop doesn't ship to FPO. Yes I am aware they sell for ridiculous amounts on eBay however if somebody here has access to getting some then what's another sale if only at $20 profit?
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

I haven't seen a Wii come through our doors in almost three weeks. Right now it's no longer an issue of popularity, but more the fact that Nintendo just simply isn't shipping enough. We received six the entire month of March.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

melancholy wrote:I haven't seen a Wii come through our doors in almost three weeks. Right now it's no longer an issue of popularity, but more the fact that Nintendo just simply isn't shipping enough. We received six the entire month of March.
That's what I'm hearing from everybody in the States. I was banking that somebody somewhere wasn't dealing with the small shipments. The Military stores only received 2,000 units for all of their stores worldwide.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

DaMadFiddler wrote:Yup. Complete with Cooking Mama and the oh-so-fair $40 Nintendo-branded 1GB SD card :P
I was at GameStop a couple weeks ago when I overheard the clerk trying to sell this dude a 2 gig card for $40. (I guess they were on sale that day; the 1 gig was "only" $25.) He was ready to go for the 2 gig when I told him that the Wii just uses SD cards and he can get a 2 gig at Circuit City for $25. He asked the clerk if that was true and the clerk flashed me a dirty look, then pretended to give the Wii card a long, thoughtful look and said rather indignantly "Oh yeah, I guess it is just an SD card." Then the dude's girlfriend said "So do you want to go to Circuit City?" and he says "Yeah, let's go." Then they left. :lol:
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:Yup. Complete with Cooking Mama and the oh-so-fair $40 Nintendo-branded 1GB SD card :P
I was at GameStop a couple weeks ago when I overheard the clerk trying to sell this dude a 2 gig card for $40. (I guess they were on sale that day; the 1 gig was "only" $25.) He was ready to go for the 2 gig when I told him that the Wii just uses SD cards and he can get a 2 gig at Circuit City for $25. He asked the clerk if that was true and the clerk flashed me a dirty look, then pretended to give the Wii card a long, thoughtful look and said rather indignantly "Oh yeah, I guess it is just an SD card." Then the dude's girlfriend said "So do you want to go to Circuit City?" and he says "Yeah, let's go." Then they left. :lol:
Sweet :lol:
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Re: Click Here to Earn $20

Post by Lartrak »

AuroEdge wrote:I will exchange $250 plus shipping to whomever gets me a Wii. You will earn $20 or a pet rock, your pick. If anybody can seriously get one please post here so there's no confusion.
The Wii dropped to $230? When did this happen?
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

I can usually get one over here now within a week. The right place a the right time, talking to the right people.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming