dcdivx

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

dcdivx

Post by Quzar »

have encoded b4 for DC and normally across al dvx codecs, but was wondering what the specs for the new verson of DCdivx is, what is the highest codec it can use, what's the kbps, and what are the sound specs?? please someone tell me, i dont like using the vcf file, it dosnt work properly
anal=probe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by anal=probe »

It supports divx 3, 4, and 5, but I think 3 is a little dodgy. Use ZacMC's tutorial, it's really good. There's a link to it in the DCDivX section. I converted some vcd's to DCDivX at a bitrate of 700, but it was really pushing the app's limits. Well, 5 out of 6 of them went pretty smoothly, the last one crashed.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

thanx

Post by Quzar »

thanks a lot, that will really help, btw do u know anything about the freezes? there are tmes when it smply freezes video only tho, the audo continues but vid dont, ht pause/unpause multiple times and it unfreezes but t pisses me off know anything bout that?