2 questions

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Falcon_Speed
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2 questions

Post by Falcon_Speed »

1. Instead of booting up my pc with a floppy boot disk, is there a way I can boot it up with a CD? Is that program called WinBoot?

2. What is a News Provider and News Reader? Can I downloaded it for free?

Thanks!
Jordan
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Jordan »

what kind of cd? if its a system restoration cd it will boot from the cd
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

if you put a cd in there before it boots up and it doesent read it you may have to change the bios so it reads it. i changed mine so i can leave cds in there and it wont try and read them when booting.
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Falcon_Speed wrote: 2. What is a News Provider and News Reader? Can I downloaded it for free?
For most people their isp is their news provider, when you configure your e-mail account it normally has an option like this: "Internet News Server Name/News (NNTP) server", which you would normally put in "news". After that you can check out the *AHEM* delights of usenet...

Outlook Express can be used as a news reader, you can also use programs like Agent & Newsbin.